#194 : Help! I Have Nothing To Wear

Name : Ariadna
Social Site : blog
"My name is Ariadna, I‘m 21 years old fashion blogger and student from Poland."

Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets?
Be natural!

What inspired you to start your own blog?
Fashion bloggers

What is the story behind your blog's name ? 
I always have nothing to wear ;)

Who usually took your pictures ?
Friends

What's on your iPod / DVD player at the moment ?
Parov Stelar, The Black Keys

What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?
Classic black heels

5 random facts about yourself. 
I love taking photos! 
I like healthy food.
I have blue eyes.
I like cats. 
I don‘t like winter.

Few things you really love about the place you live... 
Many interesting people and places

Your favorite designers and brands? 
Asos

Where are your favorite places to shop?
Online stores :)

What are your beauty and makeup must haves?
A shea butter, an argan oil and a red lipstick

What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?
All fruits and vegetables!

You can't leave house without..
Smile :)

What sites do you visit everyday?
Lookbook.nu

What makes you laugh ?
Kind people

What was the last thing you bought ?
Black dress


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments !