#195 (NOT) SOO PERFECT


Name : Joanna
Social Site : blog
"I am JoAnna a 20 year old girl living in Amsterdam. Together with a friend I started TheRealisticator.com, a blog platform. In my daily life I am a law student, I work at a law firm and have my personal blog called (NOT) SOO PERFECT which you can find on TheRealisticator.com"

What is the story behind your blog's name ?
The name ‘The Realisticator’ stands for a person who loves to dream, sets goals - and try to achieve them as well -  but also knows there is more in life. Keep in mind that when you fail, it’s not the end of the world. Start living, and most of all; enjoying life. Nobody’s perfect and there is nothing wrong with that; it makes us unique. I chose (NOT) SOO PERFECT because I think “perfectness” is a really intresting thing. We all seek to be perfect while knowing that such a thing doesn’t exist. People tend to be unhappy about themselves; the grass is always greener on the other site. On my blog I show “the perfect side” but always with a twist, to put it back into reality. 

Who usually took your pictures ?
My dear friend and co-blogger Jasmijn (from ichosetobeme.therealisticator.com) and my bf Baber(from glossypictures.pro

What's on your iPod / DVD player at the moment ?
Suits season 3. I just love this tvserie and would recommend it to everyone even if you don’t particular like the whole law thing. As for my Ipod, it is always on shuffle. It is always a lovely surprise what will be playing next. That could be from classic music to Bob Dylan to Armin van Buuren. 

What are your dreams and aspirations?
Being the best person I can be; a never ending process.

What do you take with you on vacation?
Too much.. I never learn to pack light therefor I am always overpacked. 

What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?
Leather jackets, lots of leather jackets.. I simply can’t live without them, because they make every outfit so much better. Even if you have an off-day, just wear that nice leather friend and you will look effortlessly chic.

5 random facts about yourself. 
foodie, extremely tall, used to dance a lot, love for art

Few things you really love about the place you live... 
I love living in Amsterdam. This city is really inspiring, the canals, the ancient buildings, the musea; you’ll never get bored. There are so many different people and nobody really judges each other which also makes it a pleasant city to live in. 

Your favorite designers and brands? 
Well since I am not a miljonair or so I mostly buy simple mainstream brands like Zara and H&M. But a girl can dream right? I would die for something celine or a classic chanel piece. Phoebe Philo, Alexander Wang, Haider Ackermann are some of my favorite designers.

If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?
Definitely the Maladives. I would love to go there on my “honeymoon”. The only problem is am not engaged and only 20 years old so I think I will miss out on that one because of the fact that they are a sort of sinking

What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?
You can literally wake me up for sushi and risotto. My boyfriend once woke me up for sushi in the middle of the night and I got straight out of bed..

You can't leave house without..
Sadly but true; my cigarettes. I am not going to be pretty about this.. When I forget them I sometimes kind of freak out.

What sites do you visit everyday?
News websites, therealisticator.com, facebook and some blogs like afterdrk.com and my currently fav blog: camilleovertherainbow.com

Your favorite magazine isFrench Vogue. I think I have saved over 50 copies. I simply adore everything French. I must confess I liked it more with madame Roitfeld as the editor in chief.. 

What was the last thing you bought ?
A lovely brie toast and a cappuccino. I also bought a really lovely coat from mango recently.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments !