#197 : Abdarahim Msiah

Name : Abdarahim Msiah
Social Site : blog

When did you first fall in love with fashion ?
I have always loved it, but i guess i fully fall in love with it when i was around 14 years old.

What inspired you to start your own blog?
Really i don't know, It was a long process I started my blog then i closed it ! but now i don't want to stop,'Cause i want to become good at this and create mt future around it.

Who usually took your pictures ?
my friend used to take them, he's a lookbooker & fashion blogger too ! he has a passion to make his best for me.

What's on your iPod / DVD player at the moment ?
Imagine dragons, demons and it's time and radioactive.

What are your dreams and aspirations?
I have so many dreams and things I want to do in life. I think I need to work on every dream… being a famous fashion blogger' & lookbooker'… that doesn’t happen without some hard work.

What do you take with you on vacation?
depends, but I like to travel somewhere, and bring a lot of clothes and a camera.

5 random facts about yourself. 
-I love relaxing
-I adore to feel good and have fun
-I have a cute dog called Jack
-I love food
-I love being stylish

Your favorite designers and brands?
Choies,Givenchy,H&M,Zara..etc

Where are your favorite places to shop?
ONLINE! Seriously, I don't like to go out looking for new clothes, i enjoy my day shopping online !

If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?
New jersey. I have no idea I'm just in love with that place!

What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?
Chicken with potatoes and cucumber.

You can't leave house without ?
It depends where I am going to go, but I think I can't leave home without Nike ~#Air Force 

What sites do you visit everyday?
Facebook,Lookbook,Hotmail,Gmail,Blogger,Choies..etc

What was the last thing you bought ?
an amazing sweater *o*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments !