#199 : Photojenic


Name: Jen Mulrow
Site: blog
"My name is Jen Mulrow, and I am a 22-year-old from New York studying photography at Yale University. Photojenic is a fashion and photography blog where I post my personal style and creative influences."


Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets? Dry shampoo! I discovered these magic little bottles at the beginning of this year and haven’t showered since.
When did you first fall in love with fashion? I think that board game with all the jewelry (Pretty Pretty Princess?) did me in at an early age.
What inspired you to start your own blog? I’ve been taking photos for as long as I can remember, but I finally got around to making my own blog two years ago when I was studying abroad and needed a more creative way to share my photos and experiences. I’ve been posting to it regularly ever since and plan to keep doing so for a long time!
What is the story behind your blog's name? My name is Jen, and I like photos and bad puns ;)
Who usually takes your pictures? My family is so great about helping me out. Most of the time I rope my brother into taking photos for me (luv you, bro) or my mom when I’m at home. A little self-timer goes a long way, too!
What's on your iPod / DVD player at the moment? Sky Ferreira, Disclosure, St. Vincent, Camera Obscura, Jhene Aiko, AlunaGeorge…. Lost in Translation, Spirited Away, Before Sunset, That ‘70s Show, Pushing Daisies
What do you take with you on vacation? My camera & lots of sunscreen
Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you? Wildfox, Sofia Coppola, Cara Delevingne, Stevie Nicks, Sally Mann, Sylvia Plath
What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without? Hmm, right now, my big Topshop coat. This winter has been too cold!
Where are your favorite places to shop? Wildfox, Topshop, BCBGeneration, Urban Outfitters, American Apparel
If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why? Google “Sea of Stars”
What is your favorite thing(s) to eat? Really gooey/messy chocolate chip cookies
You can't leave house without.. Phone / keys / wallet… yet somehow I still manage to leave without at least one of these items all the time
What sites do you visit everyday? Twitter, Gmail, Facebook
Your favorite magazine is NYLON
What makes you laugh? John Mulaney
If your life could be a film, which would it be? Any and all of Sofia Coppola’s films, please!
Who would you like to be reincarnated as?
A K-Pop star ;)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments !